Offering Pics

The place to gather out of character, hang out, and chatter about anything and everything. Share links about other RPG sites, There are sub-forums for posting games and polls. To New members: please make a post introducing yourself. Let us know which venue you're interested in so we can get you plugged in with the right access.
Cleric
Psionics Millennium

Offering Pics

Post by Cleric »

I've been tinkering with my GIMP program and have gotten a little decent, so I'm offering to update pics or even make new ones, so I'll show a couple examples of existing characters

Torque: Kristianna Locken, with some water effects to make it look like it's looping around her

Terra: Took Scarlett Johansson from Lucy, added collapsing buildings in the background and plenty of debris:

Double Fire: Took Cristina Ricci, made her black dress red and added a brick background and flames
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cleric
Psionics Millennium

Re: Offering Pics

Post by Cleric »

Still having fun with pics, so made up one with the character Hollow and two randoms
hollow3 - Copy.png
winged - Copy.png
hacker type.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cleric
Psionics Millennium

Re: Offering Pics

Post by Cleric »

Was told my other version of Hollow looked a little off, so here's another take
hollowopt.jpg