Private Messages & Joint Post Collaborations

Important messages from staff. Communicate with staff and other gamers in this section about issues with the board or cross game problems. Members are also encouraged to share their news here.
Archivist
Site Admin

Private Messages & Joint Post Collaborations

Post by Archivist »

Hey All, Archivist here- just a short note and pretty please request on private messages.

So, you and your partners have just finished collaborating on a joint post that utilized the private message option. You've run it through spell check and posted it for the world to read. Great! Fantastic!

Now, please do me a solid favor and delete those private messages. Not only does this converse on the database it also helps me with the archiving. It saves me the time of sorting through private messages and actual posts.

Also- if you didn't know this- private messages are included in the database file that I download. If you don't want me seeing something extremely private- ( I do keep my mouth shut but still it's your privacy) - please do not use our private message system.

So, please be careful when using this system, Anything said using it is kept between you, the other person, and me. Seriously though, outside of posting collaborations, do you really want a fly on the wall?

Happy Posting to All.

Archivist