New guy on the board.

The place to gather out of character, hang out, and chatter about anything and everything. Share links about other RPG sites, There are sub-forums for posting games and polls. To New members: please make a post introducing yourself. Let us know which venue you're interested in so we can get you plugged in with the right access.
Malvern
Psionics Millennium

New guy on the board.

Post by Malvern »

Howdy. I'm TJ and I was invited to join. I guess that lady who invited me knew I needed some kind of outlet. The long version of my life is too long to share so I'll offer the reader's digest version. I'm 30, single, no wife or nose-miners, and I am currently serving as sole caregiver for my mother who is not faring well. Right now, things are going bad in a few different directions and I'm under a LOT of stress. So, I'll be around but I really don't know when or how much. About half the time I feel like I'm a quarter inch from losing my marbles and truly I cannot be more than an inch from it at all times. I'm the relief valve for everyone but I have no relief valve.

So, that's me. I'm a weirdo who's overstressed. You'll learn to sincerely despise the one who invited me but I'm grateful that she did. With friends like her on my side, I might just pull through. In time, I'll get in here and get busy, I just need to tend to a few things on the home front before I do. I appreciate the patience for those who will be waiting for me to get my stuff sorted, and look forward to interacting with all of you.

TJ.
Sarken
Site Admin

Re: New guy on the board.

Post by Sarken »

Welcome TJ, hope things work out for you. take your time, peruse the boards and post your character profile so I can review / approve it ;)
He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away. - Raymond Hull
BOINC Stats / Web Site / Blog